Every day we wake up it’s the oldest we’ve ever been and the youngest we’ll ever be.
Simply put you have to take the good with the bad and enjoy the moment.
We can’t control everything that happens; instead, we must react in a positive, constructive manner.
Stop dwelling on the past and start looking towards the future.
Stay strong, fight, and do what you must today, for a better tomorrow.
1. “I’m looking forward to the future, and feeling grateful for the past.” -Mike Rowe
2. “I’m older, I’m matured…I’m looking forward to the years to come.” -Whitney Houston
3. “I don’t like looking back. I’m always constantly looking forward. I’m not the one to sort of sit and cry over spilled milk. I’m too busy looking for the next cow.” -Gordon Ramsey
4. “Every broken heart has one time or another asked, what is important to me now?” -Shannon Alder
5. “Don’t look at the present storm, but look to the sun coming.” -Anthony Liccione
6. “Forget the past it’s gone, but glance back occasionally to remind yourself where you came from and know where you are going.” -Chloe Thurlow, A Girl’s Adventure
7. “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” -Steve Maraboli
8. “Study the past if you would define the future.” -Confucious
9. “Hope, but never expect. Look forward, but never wait.” -Unknown
10. “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” -Soren Kierkegaard
11. “Improvement at anything is based on thousands of tiny failures, and the magnitude of your success is based on how many times you’ve failed at something. If someone is better than you at something, then it’s likely because he failed at it more than you have. If someone is worse than you, it’s likely becuase he hasn’t been through all of the painful learning experiences you have.” -Mark Mason
12. “Problems never stop; they merely get exchanged and/or upgraded.” -Mark Mason
13. “The art of living lies less in eliminating our troubles than growing with them.” -Bernard M. Baruch
14. “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.” -Paul Boese
15. “Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.” -Carrie Underwood
16. “Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.” -Walter Anderson
17. “To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on.” -Dave Pelzer
18. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on” -Robert Frost
19. “Looking back isn’t going to help you. Moving forward is the thing you have to do.” -McKayla Maroney
20. “You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward.” -Conrad Hall
21. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” -Robert Louis Stevenson
22. “Life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.” -Unknown
24. “The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back.” -Unknown